Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Random Goodness

I took some time over the past week to take some random photos as I felt necessary. I tried to take my time with these photos and focus on my camera settings to achieve the best results. Some didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but I was able to get a few nice photos. Enjoy!
I took this picture up by Lake Elmo in Billings, MT. I enjoyed the blurred, yet color background that doesn't draw too much attention from the flowers that are in focus.

This is my cat Hannah, she likes to help motivate me with my homework. I liked this picture because I was able to capture a lot of the detail in her face. I also like that my blurred pencil or right edge of the notebook lead into the main subject.

I took this while fly fishing the Big Horn River last week. My buddy Brad was fishing near sunset and I tried to get just his silhouette, but it didn't quite turn out the way I had planned.






No comments:

Post a Comment